Space & Defense Logistics Technology Specialist Training for PHS&T™
2 Days On-Site
iNARTE Aerospace & Defense Program Manager Certification Training™
5 Days On-Site
NEW iNARTE® Certified Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) AeroSpace & Defense Technician™ Certification Training Program for Government & Industry
iNARTE® Certified Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) Aerospace & Defense Technician™
iNARTE® Certified Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) Aerospace & Defense Technician-in-Training™
1. Complete the ESDC Application Form and submit application fee. Submission of the application form implies agreement to adhere to the iNARTE® Code of Ethics.
2. Provide specific record of six (6) years or more of experience in ESD engineering or technician level work.
3. Provide an up-to-date Bio or CV or complete the ESDC Resume Equivalent form.
4. Graduation from an iNARTE-approved junior college or US NAVY, USMC, US Army, USAF or
USCG curriculum of two to four years shall be considered equivalent to two of the six years of
such required experience.
a.) The satisfactory completion of each year of such an approved 2-year electronics or engineering
curriculum shall be considered equivalent to one year of such required experience.
b.) Graduation from a college with a AS degree in the Electronics or US ARMY, US NAVY, USAF, USMC
or USCG Electronics Technician graduation shall be considered as equivalent to two years required experience.
c.) Graduation in a curriculum other than technician (AS) or physical science (BS/BA) will be evaluated
Note: If an applicant graduates with a AS degree in Electronics has 6 years of electrostatic
discharge engineering experience, this will count for iNARTE® Certified ESD Aerospace
& Defense Technician™ Certification.
5. Provide evidence of education and training. Degree Copy or Military Electronics Technician Certification
is required. Photocopies of applicable training certificates may be submitted.
6. References: Using the iNARTE reference forms, submit a minimum of 1 supervisory reference and at
least 2 additional references each supporting character and competency as an ESD Technician.
Reference forms must be signed and forwarded directly to iNARTE.
7. Undergo the 5 Day iNARTE® Certified Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) Aerospace & Defense Technician™ Training conducted by RMV Technology Group, LLC at NASA Ames.
Contact: email@example.com or call 650-964-4792
8. Complete RMV Course and Pass iNARTE® ESDC Technician examination & Hands-On Grading by Instructors.
All above requirements must be met.
Note: A junior college or DoD graduate can take the iNARTE technician examination. Upon
passing and completion of said experience, the iNARTE® Certified Electrostatic Discharge
(ESD) Aerospace & Defense Technician-in-Training™ will revert to iNARTE® Certified
Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) Aerospace & Defense Technician™ status.
(1)From Manager, Commander, Customers, participation on committees, publications, training and other.