iNARTE® Certified Electrostatic Discharge (ESD)
AeroSpace & Defense Engineer & Engineer-in-Training™
iNARTE® Certified Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) Aerospace & Defense Engineer™
iNARTE® Certified Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) Aerospace & Defense Engineer-in-Training™
1. Complete the ESDC Application Form and submit application fee. Submission of the application form
implies agreement to adhere to the iNARTE Code of Ethics. For contractors and commercial entities,
the Registration Fee is $400 which includes the 2-year certification. All renewals are $400 for each
2-year renewal. For US Civil Servants only, the fee is $250 for Registration which includes the 2-year
certification. All renewals for US Civil Servants ONLY is $250 for the 2-year renewal. All fees are
paid to Exemplar Global for Registration and 2-year renewals thereafter. Exemplar Global
US Phone (414) 274-2383 | US Phone (888) 722-2440 ext. 2383, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org,
2. Provide track record of six (6) years of experience in ESD engineering/technical level work.
3. Provide an up-to-date Bio or CV or complete the ESDC Resume Equivalent form.
4. Graduation from an iNARTE approved engineering/science curriculum of four years shall
be considered equivalent to four years of such required experience.
a.) The satisfactory completion of each year of such an approved engineering curriculum shall be
considered equivalent to a year of such required experience.
b.) Graduation from a college with a BS degree in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering² Physics² Nuclear Engineering² Chemical ² Aerospace ² or Engineering ²
(BSET) shall be considered as equivalent to four years required experience.
c.) Graduation in a curriculum other than engineering or physical science (BS/BA) will be evaluated
d.) Postgraduate study in electrical engineering or physical science may be given credit for up to two
Note: If an applicant graduates with a BS degree in science and has 6 years of electrostatic
discharge engineering experience, this will count for iNARTE® Certified ESD Aerospace
& Defense Engineer™ (Technician) Certification.
e.) Engineering teaching of a character satisfactory to iNARTE shall be considered as experience
not in excess of two years.
5. Provide evidence of education and training. Degree Copy is required. Photocopies of
applicable training certificates may be submitted.
6. References: Using the iNARTE® reference forms, submit a minimum of one (1) supervisory
reference and 2 additional references each supporting character and competency as an
ESD Engineer. Reference forms must be signed and forwarded directly to iNARTE®.
7. Undergo the 5 Day iNARTE® Certified Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) Aerospace &
Defense Engineer™ Training conducted by RMV Technology Group, LLC at NASA
Ames. Contact: email@example.com or call 650-964-4792
8. Complete RMV Course and Pass the iNARTE ESDC Engineer examination & Hands-On Grading by
Instructors All above requirements must be met.
Note: A graduate engineer can take the iNARTE examination. Upon passing and completion of
said experience, the iNARTE® Certified Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) Aerospace &
Defense Engineer-in-Training™ will revert to iNARTE® Certified Electrostatic Discharge
(ESD) Aerospace & Defense Engineer™ status.
1From Manager, Commander, Customers, participation on committees, publications, training and other.
²Major includes 2 semesters of electrical engineering study.